Life as we know it (2010)

When two, totally unrelated single adults took the responsibility of a married family, things will just go crazy.

Life as We Know it directed by Greg Berlanti is a Comedy Romantic-Drama-ish movie. The movie itself is like your typical comedy romantic movie but I'm not saying that this one is bad, I'm just sayin' is that the plot is just kinda predictable. I've seen lots of movie with the same storyline they only change the characters; and speaking of the characters what's with the male couples? How I wished they made more exposure to the scene rather than that shabby taxi cab driver.

I one is nice, worth a watch. Actually the first time I saw this movie poster I thought that Messer's (Josh Duhamel) soul transmigrated onto the baby's soul...well things go unexpectedly different huh? but then again like I said, although the story is a little bit cliché, the execution is nice and the acting is great! Hardly see any bloop. Nice job.

"You told me to Stall her so I gave her a shove"


Bottom line, I'll give this a 4 star rating for its nice, entertaining and funny. I really laughed good when Messer "stalled" the baby! Also I liked the entrance, the beginning part it was like watching the bloopers as if I'm watching the ending, loved it. Also compliment to Katherine Heigl, she's a fine actress as well, its like watching The Ugly Truth with just a different leading man.



       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog