The Change Up (2011)

Watching The Change Up was totally really really GREAT. TheChange Up by David Dobkin reminds me of the movie It’s a Boy and Girl Thing but of course, this one is truly fantastic.

A story of a workaholic man and a happy-go-lucky get t switch bodies and now they have to fix things through only to find themselves trapped on their dream bodies. --> I mean really? "Trapped?" in Ryan Reynold's body? I would really give a damn just to be in their position...ehem...ughh where was I, oh (got carried away), body-swapping comedies really doesn't fail to make me giggle and laugh hard.

I really enjoyed this movie, Loved it. The roles perfectly fits them both for I have always seen Jason Bateman in a serious, family guy type in movies and also Ryan Reynolds from a superhero, charismatic, carefree man on screen, they are both perfect for the character.

On film, I find it really good, although the movie uses a predictable storyline (if you watch body swapping films), I tell you this one will not fail to tickle your funny bones, I for one have totally enjoyed it.

Bottom line, it is been said, just perfect. it's not just a comedy movie, but a really great moving story too!


"Penis, Shit , Vagina, Cock, Wolf Pussies!" -Mitch


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog