Its a Boy Girl Thing (2006)


First of all I've never been a fan of watching Love story movies....until I watched this one.

It's a Boy Girl Thing directed by Nick Hurran is an awesome Comedy Romantic Drama movie with a Twist! Its a Boy Girl Thing is a story of 2 totally different people, a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy and a well mannered and sophisticated woman soon find herself locked up in someone else's body...His sworn arch enemy. I just love how the story turned out. This movie has a lot to offer you and to tell you guys, I really loved the story especially that body swapping type and I know, although it's cliche (the story), man this one is good!

Kevin Zegers as the Homecoming Prom King









The cast, Samaire Armstrong, when I saw here "Filthy" look I thought she was Kristen Wiig; I LOLed (snapshot below). And also At the beginning I thought Kevin Zegers was Zack Efron, he kinda resembles of Xian Lim too!

In the movie, overall its great, no boring scenes. For me I'll rate this 5 star like I said, the movie won't leave you hanging waiting for the next scene. Just simply amazing.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wishd id was like woody on tucedo

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog