Horrible Bosses (2011)

After 3 years of waiting Seth Gordon had finally released another blockbuster film: Horrible BossesHorrible Bosses features Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis in a Comedy movie featuring 3 best friends plot to kill the only obstruction to their "happy" life. Their Horrible Bosses.

Gosh, I', totally cranked up in this movie, there is no scene they left me hanged and better yet, they all kept me at the edge of my seat, laughing. Overall the movie was A-Okay, no complaints whatsoever,

I've personally chose this movie poster because for me, I'd love the Charlie Day and Jennifer Aniston scenario, I mean, Charlie day's funny role really suits him well and I kinda loved his voice, it cute & funny, a nice asset in a comedy film and Jennifer's serious slutty role really suits her good (no puns intended) as if it came to her naturally (just joking, I just meant that the whole slutty thing was so believable, it really hit me!). By the way, both of them, together, I think they're Hot!

As for the technical part, what can I say, this movie have it all. Nice introduction, nice flow, nice story line, nice timing. I really doubt it that you'll get bored watching this movie for I have enjoyed it really well! Its really entertaining too! I liked the Atmanand guy, I think he sounded just like the older version of Baljeet in Phineas and Ferb. Also, I really loved the introduction part, as if each of them have their own story at first and when all things crammed up into one place you'l notice that: "Hey, they have the same Problems after all!" 

Bottom line, whoohoo 5 stars! I couldn't ask for more, really funny, really entertaining, just real goodie! I really recommend that you watch this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog