The Descent

Today I've watched Neil Marshall's The Descent and I was like whoa. The movie itself is an Action thrilling adventure in genre and it was great. The story is about 5 girls who are looking for adventure and decided to explore an unexplored cave but instead the cave found them. The cave is filled with unknown creatures more like a mutant though you could recognize the face for it looked like the monster in Wrong Turn series.

There's really nothing to say more about this movie for there is nothing "hyped' about except for the blood thirsty fiends who feasts flesh in the dark.




My Comment:

The first 13 minutes of the movie was laggy, rather boring. I've watched a lot of movies before and yet the entrance of the story didn't bore me at all; but this one is something different though I can see that all the scenes are core...I think they're missing out something but I can't put my finger on it.

I just love the action scene between Juno and Sarah versus a horde of creatures especially when Sarah protrude her fingers into the creatures eyes.

Overall, the movie is indeed remarkable, great, watchable and thrilling. The environment really gives you the creeps but the childish laughter is rather unbelievable. I can also see that the bats on the cave entrance were just special effects, nice try though.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog