Clash of the Titans (2010)

Clash of the Titans is an action-adventure movie (what do you else expect from a greek mythology movie?). From the director Louis Leterrier he remade a the same title from 1981, quite cool though I've only watched the trailer of the 1981 movie.

The movie Clash of the Titans is sure a nice hit and the effects really captivates me (not mentioning some fantasy movie whose special effects are..."unspeakable." You know what I mean)

The acting, effects, and oh the environment, I can barely tell which scenes are taken from a blue/green screen! All of them all looked real! Love it. The special effect and the animation is all fabulous. The giant scorpion almost looked real as well as the Gargoyles too! 

Clash of the Titans tell the story of Perseus, demi-god son of Zeus and the one who have slain the Medusa. He's the one who rides on a Pegasus with the head of a Gorgon.

Actually, the reason for me to watch this movie is because of Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, I am really fascinated about Greek Gods, well, not to compare; both movies are great and a must to see these if you are interested in Greek myth stuffs.

My Comment:

The movie is great, really awesome its just that I've put much expectations to this one for the title says "Clash of the Titans" and i was expecting more of a "Titan" stuffs; like the Clash of the Gods of the Old, Gaia, Cronus, Oranos etc. For me, the title of misleading for the creatures that appeared in this movie were not Titans but just another creature, a Kraken is not a Titan.

Overall, this is a great movie with a great setting, have some nice actors and nice execution. I'll rate this as 4 stars, not that perfect but will make you entertained. Cheers!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog