The Eye (2008)

The Eye by David Moreau & Xavier Palud is a Thrilling Suspense movie, a remake of a Hong Kong movie Gin Gwai. The movie is great I could tell you that but if you hate waiting I'd say that his is not the type of movie you should watch. The Eye is a story of Sydney who is blind since her childhood and soon after few years an Eye Transplant was made making her see the world...and the world she shouldn't be seeing.

I liked this movie because of the story, although I didn't watched the original movie, I can say that the movie was executed nicely. The black spirits gave me goosebumps (making me look behind me! creepy!).

What move I like on this movie is the introduction, its like, Whoa...she's blind but she managed to halt the guy from crashing on the Bus! I find it really cool. So, overall, a really nice movie nothing to hate; and by gauging the meter, I find it just a little higher than normal. Not that bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog