127 Hours (2010)

A Real Jubilant movie, considering that this is a True Story, 127 Hours is one of a crazy movie I've ever watched. God I swear that I am so amazed on him, doing extraordinary things just to survive and I tell you you wouldn't want to be in his place.

127 Hours is an autobiography of Aaron Raltson characterized by James Franco as an adventurous Mountain Climber and Canyoneer who got his arm stuck on a boulder for 127 Hours.

My thoughts on this movie is that at first, I thought this movie was like boring and stuff, but again, I''m wrong. This movie is TERRIBLY TERRIBLE, Sad and Dreadful in way that the movie is really really great. I can't just imagine myself being in that situation and by just thinking of makes me chill and create goosebumps; what happened to Aaron is really REALLY extreme.


Actually until now I couldn't take off Aaron out of my head, just thinking of him stuck in that place, alone and deserted makes me awe

Overall, I must say; this movie is a Top notch, well explained, well narrated in a convenient way, and its just plain perfect. Magnificent! 

Comment, I totally love how the movie ends, I do wonder what happened to him after the accident?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog