My Top 10 Playstation Games

Hey People! Here's my most liked PS1 games which I wanted to share you about (well I know they're kinda long long time ago but I just wanted to share this anyway ^^). For me, this is my Top 10 --



10. Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
Mmmkay, Harvest Moon is not actually you see the first time you see the cover, there's more into it! And it's really quite addicting where you raise crops, pet horse, shelter cows and shear sheep wools and even marrying someone you like! Its really like owning a farm and running it.






9. Megaman X6
I love this game, even though its kinda short on storyline the game it worth it! What I like in this game it the graphics and somehow because its easy to beat though...








8. Crash Bandicoot
With an uncanny visual and effects you really fall for this game! Crash Bandicoot, I liked this game for the characters, its really worth playing this if you want something new in the eyes. Collecting apples, spinning into the enemies. This is really a good game if you're into something new.






7. Vagrant Story

Vagrant Story. A cool game it is, having a nice graphics, unique battle system no doubt its a whole new gaming experience, but the only downfall is that; if you don't pay attention on the story that much, you'll most likely be abandoning this game though.

  





6. Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve, a nice alien shooting game (they're aliens...right? or zombies? Alien zombie perhaps?). A really good game that resembles RE series but not, the difference is that after the battle with the monsters a message telling you a hit percentage, experience etc will pop-up after. A really thrilling game if you have a weak heart! XD





5. Final Fantasy: Tactics
Tactical game, oh, one thing I like in this game is that if you play this on an emulator you can get MOST of the advantage because of the save state and load state available. Anyhow, like the rest, this one requires effort and thinking andif not, you'll be throwing the controller to the screen. Good thing in this game is that you'll be hooked up on the characters with its Job system at first its quite confusing. The only downfall of this is that the graphics is not really that great but the story will fill that up.


4. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
Great game. Quite a thriller especially if you play this during the night. The graphics is okay, story is also okay and overall, the best zombie shooting game available in PS1.








3. Legend of Dragoon
If you like feeling the action within your thumbs, well say hello to this game where you will 'kinda' participate in the game for its battle system, pressing X and O and stuff. Legend of Dragoon has a quite amusing story, filling and entertaining. It has a good graphics and voicing. The only downfall is that you can only use 2 replaceable backups out of 6 which is really a bummer.





2. Final Fantasy IX
If you're into magic, summons, adventures and stuffs then you'll gonna love this! The story, cut scenes, voicing...awesome. Although the past FF series are also great, this one got me into it. With great graphics and moving storyline, for me this one is a cut above the rest FF series.






1. Metal Gear Solid
I don't know, I haven't played this much but the shooting and missions are really exceptional. The graphics and playability (is there such word?) are really great.








Okay, so here's my Top 10 PS games, well, this is my first time blogging about a countdown you see so please bear with me. Until next time then! Ciao!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog