Photoshop of the Month

In this issue I feature you he edits of the month! From wacky to...wacky! here I show you compilations of my work (when I'm bored) also other's works that will not only make you smile but also laugh! Here goes!

This photo was taken last semester (2010 1st) by Lei Garbeles, the guy on the left is Benedick and on the right, yours truly. We we're having fun that time thinking that we have super powers and stuff so I decided, why won't I edit this picture?
In this photo I feature you Nicole John Cabueños taken during the SCUAA Field Demonstration Dry-run and also one of my successful editing. Well, he looks kinda funny there isn't he? LOL. I think he's PUP's Justin Bieber or Eminem gone wrong... well what do you think guys?


Next is Sherlyn Mediavillo in her "Wagas na Ngiti." Actually this is NOT stolen and take note, she's the one who took this shot consciously! Again this is not stolen.

And now here is the HRDM family which I actually made as the sign of my loyalty of the group...Ugha, urrp uwaaaah....okay that was weird though look at it, I made a collage of them!

In this photo we can see Sherlyn Mediavillo and Khrizie Misenas as "Super Twins..." I also added some lighting effects to make it more magical and stuff






In here you can see a comic strip, well not really a comic strip, I made it comic like for entertainment purposes! (starting on the left) Grace Manalansan, Earle Acurato, Xheii (again), Efraim Roxas (man, are you okay?), Kervin Engalla, Paul Jhon Manota (oooh...), and Alyanna James Dolores (shuckx!)

Okay in this picture I feature you Elijah Rivera, Shiela Verano and me, Cris. Well the photo looks awkward isn't it? WELL IT IS! Its only scripted so don't think anything troll. Anyways, this was taken by Lei Garbeles at the 2nd Floor Charlie del Rosario Building, PUP Sta. Mesa Campus. (Gosh, do I really have to type in the complete location?)

Okay so this is the last but definitely not the least, Jayson Jimena Olasiman and Paul Jhon Manota. Okay in here I give you full permission to comment, like or think whatever you have in mind. (take note, you can input your comment below) This was taken by Alyanna James Dolores.


Well, I think this is all I have, well technically I have a lot more to share but since my computer needs to be formatted last last last....month of something, all hose edited stuffs were deleted well, anyways hoped you like these pictures, and don't worry I will keep you all updated and edit more and more pictures so beware guys, who knows, maybe right now I'm editing your photos na! See you next month guys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cris?lol,deleted pti ung sa atin n inedit mo?!tsk...gumawa n kc..haha

Anonymous said...

wow ha buo talaga mga names :D
and nice editing X. ^_^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog