Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn (2012)

First of all, I am a 9gagger so as you can see, I can;t even believe that I am making a review about Twilight, it has never really in my interest to watch this movie for what I've seen in 9gag (although I am not blaming the Gags in the site and I don't even know why there are a lot of Twilight hate posts in there...), I really don't want to watch this movie but, since our professor in World Literature told us to watch this movie for this is included in our Mid Term Examination (yep, he meant what he said, he must be a Twi-hard).

As the movie begins, I start to think that this is going to be a loooong movie, but as the movie progresses, I am but dazzled by the movie --I never thought I'll be enjoying it! Really! I actually liked their special abilities like the one who inflicts Pain and the guy who is like an Avatar for his ability to control the elements, those people really moved me at the edge of my seat.

Anyways, I can only review what I only saw. No, I haven't watched the preceding titles so there you have it.

At the start, I notice their (The Cullen) houses; the location is more like very  remote for a house to have electricity right? ...Overall, I like 'em.  Hmm...why don't we review the characters huh? Yeah, I think that'd be great.

First off, Jane, played by Dakota Fanning IS A BADASS VAMPIRE I tell you. Whoa, just wow. She's like Kira Hudson on the movie Push, she looks at you and then --BAM! You're dead. I just like how she just stare at people and pleasures in their pain. Superbly, Jane is my Favorite character in the Twilight Saga.


Second is Aro. I don't know guys but Aro, whenever I saw him --made me think of Count von Count from Muppets haha! Seriously. But heck, I liked his ability anyways, if I could use his power in this time, I'd be like always Ace-ing the exams! How? for I'd be able to see the test questions made by professors, dummy! HAHA!

Third is..oh Benjamin. Who could have forget Benjamin, he's like an Avatar in Vampire form! Egyptian Vampire Form! --well...he's kinda cute too you know? (ladies, control your orgasms please). Ah yes, what I like most about Benjamin is on how he ripped the earth. Just plain awesome. 


Overall, a big 5 star. Yeap! I really like the super abilities and stuffs. Sometime soon, then, I'd be able to review the whole Saga ;)


2 comments:

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog