I Am Number Four (2011)

I Am Number Four directed by D.J. Caruso is a kind of movie I've always liked. Like the Movies Push and Jumper, this one has a vivid Story line too. Actually, there is no doubt that this movie will go away in the screen very shortly, a sequel is highly expected; I mean who wouldn't enjoy such movie? (Being bias am I?)

I totally liked this movie, the special effects, fight scenes everything! Well what more can we ask from the director of Smallville himself huh? Superman HA!

Overall, (that's it?) Well, you see, I cannot elucidate to you clearly how rejoiced I am after the movie, as if its really refreshing you know that? the feeling of "Oohh, another nice movie"  Clearly, I amazed at everything, so 5 stars and by the way, I really DO wait for the sequel!

By the way, you see the girl on John's left? I thought she was the twilight girl. Hehe, funny stuff. She looks hot on the motorcycle though.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog