Super 8 (2011)

Super 8 by  J.J. Abrahams was nice, watchable and my first thought regarding this movie before the movie starts rolling is that (also what I expect) this movie will be like Push or Jumper or something that includes people with supernatural powers and subdue the evil forces thingy, and to tell you that even though I've watched the credit rolls I'm still waiting for that stuff.

The movie Super 8 was nice, real good but it quite become noticeable that the lighting is glaring most of the scenes being take and I think its a bad part for the filming. Also the Title itself, I thought Super 8 was kinda like Fantastic 4 etc. from which that was what I expected from the title. The word super implies psychic or mutants to me, but anyhow, the movie is watchable even though it kinda disappoints me the movie is all worth it anyway.

Overall it was nice, liked it but the introduction of the movie is kind of laggy, I was left bored but as the movie progressed, then again is worth it.

By the way, I kind of like the Zombie part and tell you, the Zombie movie they're making is entitled with the same name! Now I get it! (But still, they're not 8, they're just 6...weird)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog