Crazy Stupid Love (2011)

First off, AWESOME! Superb, really! Crazy, Stupid Love is a comedy drama movie directed by Glenn Ficara and John Requa. Gosh, I've never anticipated this coming that this movie would be this good. A combination of serious drama and witty comedy often falls to the comedy most of the part but this one is just in the middle you know. It's funny in a way that its serious and that's what I liked in the movie and to tel you, I am really amazed on how the movie turned out.

At first I wasn't expecting much drama in this movie for I know Steve Carell for his Comedy Acts on Saturday Night Live! and The Office but hey, I'd tell you this movie is real good. What I like more int his movie are the casts I just love how Ryan Gosling being an eye-candy, and also Emma Stone, they're both sexy. 

In the story, I thought first, maybe the story is like Horrible Bosses for the movie films 3 different people in 3 different worlds (I mean they have their own story) like Jacob, Cal and Hannah and yes they are connected. I also happen to love the sequencing of the movie, and I'm also telling that you will be never be left blanked. Never a dull moment in this movie.

Bottom line....5 stars! This is an excellent movie! I really doubt that you will find this movie bad or something like that but then again, I recommend this movie to be watched by you! I know you'll just love this.

Movie Trinkets!

"F*ck! Seriously?! It's like you're Photoshopped! Lemme Touch it."
Oh, lookie here! Local Star John Lloyd Cruz is in the movie?! (Man on the Left)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog