The Blair Witch Project (1999)

The Blair Witch Project directed by Daniel Myrick and Eduardo Sánchez is a Horror film featuring three college student making their a documentary uncovering whether the Blair Witch were true or not and soon find out that they're being hunted by the witch itself.

To be straight forward, I myself did not enjoy the movie nor liked it, well each people have their own taste when it comes to horror movies and even so, I'll give credit to the looping back to the same place scenes and voodoo item scenes for I kinda find them really scary --out in a middle of forest seeing those strange runic trinkets will really make even the calmest person to insane paranoia.

I guess the comments I found were not accurate in the present time, the 10/10 rating would be an inappropriate score when today's rating would be plotted. A big no-no. 

In comparison in other movies, I more like The Tunnel why? First of all, the movie neither state nor let the audiences know who or what the witch looks like and what about the children? What was that all about? What happened to Josh anyway? What about the slime? What is the reason Josh were taken? You see movies that leaves a lot of to the audiences often makes them frustrated.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog