I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry (2007)

I now Pronounce you Chuck and Larry is a Hilariously funny movie about 2 straight firefighters pretend to be gay in order to gain domestic partner benefits which turns everything to a test to their friendship and to their closest friends. The movie itself should not be targeted as Gay itself, this is not some sort of movies like Another Gay Movie, this movie gives some more, something else.

"This movie will sure give you lots of laugh, I find this movie amusing and entertaining and of course, ridiculously funny."    

The characters, the place and the story goes real good. The movie won't leave you hanging just real funny scenes.

Bottom line, well all things went right, no obscuring properties, and as far as I'm concerned I only good stuff in this movie, its really good and worth watching. and once again, Adam Sandler never fails to make a really funny comedy movie, good stuff...good stuff.



Help me I'm on Fire *pose*
I really find this scene really specially funny, I just don't know why. LOL. Some crazy Homo on a firefighter suit.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog