Being Chased by Numbers? 11:11 Perhaps?

Hey there people! You see, first of all I'm no expert in this type of topic so be kind to me for I'm only sharing what I've got (so far) and yes, I do have my own experience regarding this topic s here goes.

Based on Wikipedia, 11:11 phenomenon actually exists before or the time the Great Pyramids exists...so what now? Well you see, for those who seek quick answers what is this? Why and what is the cause? I'll tell it to you: "They're wake up call." But wake up what?

11:11, 1:11, 10:10, 12:34, 24:24 or any numbers that repeating occurrence and now becoming noticeable are form of what they call "The Calling" sounds obvious isn't it but to tell you, I've search lots of sites and most of them tackles on 11:11 / 1:11 phenomenon, so how about me? Us? Well or my experience, it happens really random but I soon take notice when for 3 consecutive days it happens, October 19, 20 and 21 and then skipped to 23, in order the numbers were: 11:11, 5:55, 11:11 and 10:10. You see, i only begin to take recording the dates on the the second occurrence and I say to my self, "No way!" I felt kind of amazed for the feeling was nostalgic, as if I was blanked and just looked at the digital clock to see what the time is and for the third day I was kind of shocked and slight goosebumps appeared. For me it is really weird for 11:11, 5:55 and 11:11? They're in sequence and perhaps they are saying something? But whose "Them?"

Them. 1111spiritguardians  call them Spirit Guide, Midwayers or simply Angels, actually if you read a Bible you'll read that there are only 1111 angels left when the time Satan was exiled from Heavens so you see, if these Prompts are into you you've gotta be special then!

Why me? Well there are a lot of reason why. Because:
A. they can prompt you and others aren't receptive.

B. you have some special skills or ability that they want to utilize.

C.you will be or may be in an important role someday so the want to communicate with you.

D. they want to prepare you for something, maybe this is not your calling, this may be for your children or children to be etc.

E. they are saying that you are in the right track, or they're saying that you need to change etc.

How do they prompt me? These spirit guardians are said to have an affinity to digital gadgets and can implant thought into our head (that's why we are able to look at the clock at the right time). They are capable of shutting street lamps on and off. From the Urantia Book - Paper 114 you'll read a passage that explains how thy can manifest through things, it says that:
"The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm."
So what now? Probably you're going to ask: "Can I talk to them?" You sure do! I mean, somehow, these prompts are also ways of saying thank you to you for letting them communicate with you! Or simply saying that you're in the right track, keep it up. There are also some other ways to take to them but I think I'll just have to stick to the normal tralking to myself plan, for most advertises instructional CDs but then again if you're really into it why don't you get yourself one at this website?
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog