Jumper (2008)

"Let me tell you about my day so far. Coffee in Paris, surfed the Maldives, took a little nap on Kilimanjaro. Oh, yeah, I got digits from this Polish chick in Rio. And then I jumped back for the final quarter of the N.B.A. finals - courtside of course. And all that was before lunch. I could go on, but all I'm saying is, I'm standing on top of the world." 
From the director of the block buster movie The Bourne Identity and Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Doug Liman came up with something new --The Jumper.

Jumper is a sci-fi themed movie about...well Jumpers, but not literally jumpers, Jumpers are kind of people who are able to teleport themselves anywhere whey want, whenever, however! Jumper movie is really really really great, especially when onto movies in this kind. People with superpowers or strange technology in the modern world, I think they're just pretty cool! 

Actually, the first thing I found out of this movie I was like, whoa this one's gonna be great, and yes! It is great! I just love how they did the special effects and the places, they really look authentic and real (---because its real?). I really enjoyed watching this one, for I have seen lots of places and its like jumping into different movies you know? Well you see, I've seen some movies that uses crappy blue screen tech and let me tell you this, its just crappy.

In comparison with this, I can say that Push (2009) and Jumper (2008) are slightly...closely related. Still, both movies are GREAT, big time! With all the Pushing and Jumping like that it just made me all hyped up. Never a dull moment in this fast paced movie yet informative and won't leave you hanging.

Bottom line, the movie is A-okay. Nice effects, nice story somewhat unsatisfying ending, I kinda feel bad for Jamie Bell, for he was left hanging on the near end in the movie...literally! How I wished though he survived (worry not, I think there will be a sequel HA!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog