That's What I am (2011)

That's What I am by Michael Pavone is a Coming of Age movie...that's what they say it is in which I can just simply say that this one is a Drama by which I shouldn't be watching but I've watched it anyway. That's What i am Features a life of a teenage boy making his way throughout eighth grade. This movie kind of resembles Diary of a Wimpy Kid but not really, this movie is more serious.
 
The movie amuses in a sense that I've learned something about what an American Kid would be like as a Kid et cetera. This movie offers three story overall, the story of Mr. Simon, Stanley and Andy, by which Mr. Simon's story is a little...you know, frustrating in a sense that the parents are being sexist by which it drives me nuts and by the way why is Randy Orton on the movie?
 
Overall, the movie was great, I actually do not know how to rate this but I think I'll just give it a four...no five, damn it! Hehe like I said, movies like these are not actually not my type but hey, This movie is great I think you should watch this...sort of. By the way, I happen to like the story and the outcome, t'was nice. The movie is not based on true story but the lessons are meaningful. I somehow find this movie somewhat sad for how junior kids faces their everyday living as a student, bullying and stuff but hey I think those bullying stuffs what makes Middle school exciting right?....right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog