Flypaper (2011)

The most Pathetic yet the most fascinating Bank Robbery I've ever seen! And yet I liked it for it. Very unique story, unpredictable plot...GREAT!
The moment the movie reel I thought that this movie is gonna suck and yes it did BUT tell you this, all the sudden events made my brains work and God, It's like a crime scene in my brain trying to point out who's the Mastermind. I love it, I really do, although the movie sucked on the first half, the second half that is where you're going to think what's really happening and tell you this, I made all the people suspects.

The movie is quite weird at the start and this guy Tripp is like an omniscient! What are you? Have you taken some pills from Limitless or something? Haha. This guy Tripp is really funny by the way.

Bottom line, Superb, remarkable movie. So if you want to have some Crime to solve, give this movie a try I bet you'll find this movie Great too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog