About the Blogger

Hi, I'm Cristian Caga and I write Xtiancaga Blog to share my knowledge all over the net. HA! But seriously, my blog is all about random stuff although majority of them are movie reviews, my blog also contains Facial and school tips. Oh yeah, to make thing s clear, mostly my blog covers the movies I've watched so far so if you're trolling for good movies, browse from my list! I'm sure you'll love it. 

I've started blogging since 2009 of May. Prior to my Blogging adventures, I also do some graphic designs or technically saying makin' fun of my friend's faces via Photoshop LOL.

Whats more? I love editing pictures, creating video slideshows, watching movies, researching, cult stuffs.

Personally, I am different, I am easily impressed by things, a little childish, loves staring blankly in an open cloudless sky especially at night (do not be mistaken, I ma not looking at our neighbor's window!). I love video games, anime, cosplay and learning new things. 


You can contact me via: thecristiancaga@gmail.com
And the rest of the links are at the right sidebar.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog