The Crazies (2010)

The Crazies by Breck Eisner is a Horror, Thriller movie from the 1973 film on the same title is a movie where we can closely relate to the 2007 movie 30 Days of Night 1 but the only difference is that the predators are not Vampires.

The movie is nice, gives me goosebumps (come to think that I'm alone watching and the wind is chilly and all lights out) and made me look outside my window for me to escape in case of Zombies come out wah! The story is about a toxic that came out from a private plane that crashed down on the Swamp of the town of Iowa. Filled with Biological Weapon, the toxic spread water through water which turns the town folks into violent Flesh killing vessel.

I like the movie for everything is good. Lighting, cuts, acting, superb. I find it really cool especially the movie progression. The movie wont leave you hanging, the transition from scene to scene is also nice.


Overall, the movie rocks. (Rocks?) Oh yeah, and I am expecting for a sequel! From start 'til the end, its all great won't leave you hanging. And there you have it folks, sorry for the super late update I find it really hard to watch movies this time BUT keep updated for more movies will be updated SOON! Haha.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog