Immortals (2011)

Before watching the Immortals I was like expecting some magical stuff especially in the trailer I saw the Gods interfere with mankind and I was like: "Bring on the Thunder Baby!" But then the movie surprised me and the Man Skirt really a fad those days! Hahaha!

I am really a fan of Greek Story stuffs that's why I watch every one of them (I hate reading it especially when there is no pictures). Since I've watched Clash of the Titans, I can't help to think in this movie, where ARE the Immortals? or Where are the Titans? Should it be...you know, Huge and Freaky?

The movie is nice and compelling and I really loved the fighting scenes. I can't even imagine how they managed to pull those stunts and come to think of it the scene somehow resembles of 300. But then again it was brilliantly executed.

Hell Yeah! sv_clienttrace 9999 BABY!
I all loved the character's acting. They all looked like "in" the movie and come to think to portray someone mythical and something like that would be demanding huh? Any hows, Freida Pinto is Gorgeous mysterious type and Henry Cavill..another reason for me to watch Greek Stuffs, man, he is totally jacked! Wearing half nothing with man skirt and an awesome physique I wonder what will I look when I live in Greeky Times Hmm...

I SAID NO MORE TWILIGHT!!! WHY ARE YOU BOTH HERE?!?!
Just an observation, I always thought that these guys are Bella and Edward from the Twilight Saga and Poseidon was Jacob. Whoa, maybe this is my calling to watch Twilight now huh? ACK!

Table Football anyone?
Bottom line, the movie is excellent. I can't explain much in words but the movie is solid, but it you are expecting more magic, more monsters etc. ion this movie you'd better wait for the next installation for the only mythical creature you are gonna see is the Masked Minotaur and still, I am having my doubt whether is that thing a Minotaur of not. Oh yeah the Titans too which reminds me of the Nova Shadow in Kingdom Hearts. The Immortals, with a little laggy moment, it really had a nice epic feeling and the effects and cuts really is a marvel and I really appreciate this movie because of that.

Another thing, I just can't help but to get mad on the Gods, I mean, they are sooo WEAK! Why there is no Lightning Bolt? And Athena, she is the Goddess of Warfare and yet she is to be slain by a level 1 Titan? Unacceptable. They'd better fix that, and I kind of feel bad for those Gods who were killed.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog