A Lucid Nightmare


A Lucid Dream is any dream in which one is aware that one is dreaming...

4th of January around 1-3 in the morning I just had my First Lucid Nightmare, Lucid Dreaming + Nightmare. At first, just thinking of the whole scenario was really terrifying and scary, the whole place was set on pre-dawn time and all the street lamps are lit and sky was dark blue-ish with some swirly cloud figures and such, it's kind of cartooned sorta.... At first I didn't know I was dreaming so just follow everything.

It was in the middle of the night when I got awoken by some sound coming from the back of my door so I stood up and checked it. As I opened the door I saw someone, by describing the figure I'd go to Bellatrix Lestrange of Harry Potter, you see, she was crazy and she is trying to grab me so I hurriedly closed the door leaving her trapped behind, at first I thought she was an "Akyat Bahay Syndicate" but for some reason the door started to deteriorate and there was black stuff/liquid coming out of the door much like an acid melting the door slowly so I opened it again and I managed to escaped and left our house. Also leaving her behind and strangely, she didn't follow me. She also didn't resist or grab me when I went past through her. I never looked back thinking that there was nothing expensive inside the house.

I finally got out of my room. It's really cold outside, empty streets and great silence covered the whole street until I saw someone in front of our neighbor's house. (Just in front of our house I saw him coming out of his' house too)  He's a guy whom I not know but I talked him anyway (This time I'm picking up a sense that I am having a Dream but still I haven't realized it yet).

I greeted the guy, and we chattered but the catch is I really do not know him but his face is rather familiar, and yet I really think that I've known him somewhere and we were like best buddies! Anyhow, like I said, we talked and talked and talked and I was about to ask him to sleep with him cause I'm really tired and I wanna wake up (I'm thinking that time that If I am to sleep again, I'm going to wake up from this dream) but when I'm about to ask him that for some reason I just fled and ran away...jogging style (Weird stuff, I just fled away from him without saying a word goodbye or saying Hey! Got to go! and so I ran away and that time I'm having a bad vibe that sleeping like that will make things worse). So I jogged from our street to another and I do not know why I stopped but I saw a Dog with metal cuff and tied on a wall. I stopped for some time observing the Dog and after I grew tired watching that Dog I ran again. I ran and ran and ran until I've reached my house again. (The Dog in my dream, I really find it fascinating, although there was nothing special about it, It made me look at it for sometime as if it was my first time looking at a Dog tied on a wall, and come to think that the Dog never noticed me. Also, maybe I found that Dog Fascinating because the whole place was deserted no cars, no people, just empty streets with street lamps and a Dog Tied on the Wall.)

So I went inside the garage, walked a little and just as I am going to take a step on the stairs, a man appeared out of nowhere and began to speak to me saying: 
"To return back up again you need to get to your 'Body' quickly!"
At first I was puzzled when he said "...get to your body" (I mean, get back to my body? I have my body right here! Duh!) but afterwards I realized and I'm sure of it, I am hell dreaming and it is Lucid and its an OBE! And then after he said that I felt more scared than ever! Its like Life and Death is at stake, and if I'm not to get back before the sun rises I'm gone. So I hurried back and then I flew...I FLEW! HELL YEAH! *ehem* where was I, yes, when I reached my room I was like this ghostly figure now, ethereal type I managed to get through walls and stuff and flew back but I do not see myself sleeping so I went back to ask where is my body to that kindly man who told me to seek my body but a thought came into me instead saying:
"Break the roof, pry it open and you shall see yourself unprotected."
And yes I did destroyed the roof and it's like a split second when a thought came again and this time it was different, it says:
"From here, you can either continue your dream and do whatever you want or you can now go back to your body...your choice."
At first I was tempted to play more, I want to do things I've never done before. Do crazy stuffs and create things and I was like, come on! This is my first time having this kind of experience and I am to get back to the real world ASAP? but then still I went to my body and when we both touched each other...I panted and my face is all sweaty I stood and said I'M BACK! And actually it happened twice, one in my dream and two when I finally woke up.

As I checked everything again, yes I am awake and weird and did some reality check, and odd thing, my fan is tuned off for some reason.

After that I slept again and finally the sun is up. First thing I did when I woke up was to review everything and every details, events etc. All details are clear and vivid and as I source out some information regarding this kind of stuff, I realized that I just had an Out of Body Experience. When I left my physical body, I never looked back. Everything happened so fast and a surge of fear began to creep through me especially when I saw that creepy woman and when the door started to melt it was crazy...real crazy experience, I think much worse than Zombie trying to eat me.

The Guy I saw, like I said earlier is kind of familiar to me. He is slightly buffed, wearing a plain white Tee and a pair of Jeans. We greeted and hugged each other but honestly I do not know him, in name to be precise. (I do not know I met him personally or I met in over the net, not sure though but I have my guess). And as I read in some blog about Lucid Dreams, most likely that person who you saw in your dream probably dreaming the same stuff too. So I might ask those people whom I think inside my head that time.

Lastly, the guy who gave me a tip on how to get back to my body. I don't know if  he is my cousin or the ghost that is said to reside and guard our staircase. He was glowing white, wearing I think a Barong Tagalog and speaking in an echo-ey sound just like in the movies, for added effects. He was nice, and much like of an Oracle to me, and then after that I flew up, but I barely felt anything. As if it was just a normal thing, no excitement, no...nothing just the feeling of being scared of what is going to happen next, I felt scared even more and my heart was pounding fast.

Alas, I made it back. I said "I'M BACK!" twice. One in my dream and second when I got woke up from it. As I woke up I made some reality check, I peered outside the window and everything was pitch black, no lights and my fan was turned off and it turned to 0. As if someone turned it off on purpose, weird stuff. I just sighed and got back to sleep again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog