The Caller (2011)

The Caller is said to be a Mysterious-Thrilling movie directed by Matthew Parkhill
which is indeed left me thrilled and confused due to the "mystery part." Frankly I got bored watching this one, the lighting are just so dim, the camera movements makes me dizzy and the swapping of scenes are just too fast I can see what they're afraid of (especially the corpse on the pantry and the finger fell out of the buried handkerchief)

I really appreciate this movie of it has a very distinct plot, where the past calls the present and the present messes wit the past and now the past haunts her by destroying the past making the present worse for her. Much like of a Frequency movie but instead an old hag trying to kill an innocent woman are the main characters here.

As I said earlier, I got tired form watching some scenes (really!) but thank god the middle-ending scenes were good so I got woken up. The ending is unsatisfying probably left me hanging. 

Bottom line, nice movie, bad...uuh unsatisfying directing well, If there's gonna be a sequel I hope they make it better...if there's gonna be, that's the question. =D

Hmm.never given a 2 star before but hey, I guess every people have different taste huh?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog