The American Pie (1999)

The American Pie, directed by Paul Weitz, is a raunchy teen comedy movie about 4 teenage guys making a pact of losing their virginity before the night of the Prom. Don't mistake my word for "raunchy" for this movie is not all about sex, although some (most) scenes offer you some kissing and kissing, the storyline and the plot is good too!

The movie is indeed great although dated (well its a 1999 movie)  the movie will not let you down.

"The movie is RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY!"

I will certainly gonna watch the sequels of this ALL OF IT! I simply just love how the director made this movie so polished you will not even be bored and I barely see the goof in Finch's microphone being sen while he's running towards the rest room.

Bottom line, AWESOME. The scenes are really exciting, you wouldn't know what's next. About Chuck Sherman, his role reminds me of the role of Emma Stone on Easy A about the rumors and stuff, just seen some similarities though.

Although American Pie might seem just a hook-up movie, I'd seem to find a lesson (ugh lessons?!) in this one and its that about taking relationship(s) seriously. NOW LAUGH ALL YOU WANT I know its corny hahaha.

One more thing about Michelle that left me clouded, is she bipolar? How come she acted differently when the time she and Jim hooked up? 




This scenario really confuses me, this is the scene where Jim's dad was telling him about masturbation. I don't even know how did Masturbation made its way by just looking at the family portrait.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog