The Descent: Part 2

First things first, I've already watched the Part 1 and I can fully say THIS one is better but shorter. The Descent: Part 2 is a wonderful sequel to its predecessor and I must say its really good!
I didn't expect that the story would be like this, actually in some parts of me I feel sorry for the ending, I know its an "impact" ending but I'd rather consider this as a BAD ending...why?

Cause all of them died! Ugh, and come to think that Juno was alive as well (actually when the scene where Sarah & Juno finally met, I felt kinda, whoa this is gonna great, their friends again! HA!), but then suddenly they died in the end.  <---- Sorry for the spoiler there, unfortunately I don't know how to make those Show/hide buttons you see, doesn't seem to work @_@ anyways, like I said,  how I wished the ending was a little lighter, a happy ending not leaving the viewers heavy headed and frustrated. The man at the end of the film, why did he do that? I'm sure he knows something and we will all know that...on the Part 3.









 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog