The Box (2009)

The Box is a 2009 suspense drama sci-fi movie directed by Richard Kelly based on the short story of Richard Matheson: "Button, Button." The movie features Wooden box, although not actually the main issue in the movie. The movie itself have a unique...setting, the movie starts in a mysterious way not your usual movie entrance and it automatically leaves you a hint that: "My mind has to work on this one!"

The movie itself contains a lot of unexplained and unusual things, from the Man who carries the Box, the so called "experiment," strange happenings such a, nose bleeding etc. I really do a lot of things boggling in my mind after the movie have finished for most of the mare left unanswered. Examples are the people who are like being mind-control or some sort, (are they?) also Mr. Steward's "employers," whats up with the circular torrent of liquidish-jello in a NASA warehouse?
Bottom line,  Its not that I hate this one (or maybe its just me) in the end I really didn't understand what are the motive of this Mr. Steward and What about this supernatural powers and floating waters? But I understand that the one who presses the button dies, but then again they will win $1,000,000 Tax free!

Its not really that bad but if you understand the movie better than I am, feel free to make a comment and see what I'm missing out yeah?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog