Hot Fuzz (2007)

Once again, the duo of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost never ceased to amuse me. Hot Fuzz is  a comedy action-filled police themed movie directed by Edgar Wright.

"Their duo is ultimately FANTASTIC! This movie is SERIOUSLY FUNNY!"

Since this is a comedy film, I could not stop laughing at some scenes like the Romeo & Juliet, Fruit Assassins just to name a few.

Hot Fuzz is a story of a uber-talented Policeman-Officer (-Danny said), Nicholas who is sent on a remote village to become the Sergeant as his "Promotion" well, you kinda feel reading the whole plot here cause I ain't have much time tellin' the story am I? Or just simply watch it and have a good laugh! Read here.

In this movie I've seen lots of stuffs like shotgun proof plank and unbreakable mall glass sorta...thingie. Well, what ever it is called I tell you you'll laugh at it. I like the Ketchup scenes too...

Altogether this one is a marvelous film to watch regardless of age will LOVE this! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog