Uninhabited (2010)

The Uninhabited directed by Bill Bennett is a Mysterious Thriller movie that sets on a remote island zeroing on a couple who had a trip onto the island. The movie is low on characters so each of them is noticeable.

Actually there is nothing too "shiny" in this movie except for the cute couple though, I think Harry is cute but anyway the Beach is great too 'ya know! I also liked the creepy ambiance in the film but the downfall of this is that the movie is rather unrealistic, more like fictional I mean, ghost killing people?

The movie at first confuses me, The first thing the creepy sound took place I was thinking of zombies...next Wrong turn creatures; the last thing I though was ghost. 

Oh kay, I couldn't find any links that will forward you to the casts not even the director on wikipedia; I guess they're not that popular though.


Bottom line, the movie is watchable with some redundant public display of affection (correction its not public, no one is there except them! duh). The movie is worth 3 star not 2 well I kinda like to give it 2 but I just remembered the movie I gave 2 which is WHOA major disaster I never even bothered to blog it! But then again considering the nice place and creepy sounds I'll give them 3 stars.

Coral made her appearance in front of Harry
Harry being satisfied by Coral
One thing that left me crippled from the movie is that what happened to Beth? i though she was dead why is she still walking? And what happened to Coral? Is she a ghost or what? Did Coral gave Harry a blow job on this scene?

Because I can see that he is being satisfied on that scene or was just because of his acting?  I mean if you watch this scene I'll tell you you'll have the blow thing coming in your head first!

One more thing, I really love his British accent. I really do I sounds...nice.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog