Repomen (2010)

Repomen directed by Miguel Sapochnik is a futuristic, sci-fi, action movie set on the near future where people uses artificial body parts or "artiforgs." The story circles on a story of Remy who used to be a Repomen now have his heart transplanted with an artiforg now finds himself being hunted by other Repomen for not paying is outstanding bill and will stop at nothing to "claim" back his heart.

This movie is awesome, lots of blood and the action scene was just spectacular. Although there are some scenes that are inappropriate to children this movie sure kicks some ass. I sure love the blood and gore in this movie its just..wow.

Bottom line, the movie is great no doubt. Again I've searched for Wikipedia for the director and I'm surprised I found nothing but hey that doesn't mean that this movie isn't good and in fact I've watched it and now giving it a blog and know what its just awesome. Genius, rather for the plot I mean. In a futuristic Earth where people no longer wait for someone else to die to get their organs but rather use an biological-mechanic organ instead; I've never seen this kind of plot before so I'm pretty impressed. I tell you, this movie will not disappoint you. Come to think of it, I only knew that Jude Law's name in this movie was Remy when I searched IMDB, well maybe his name wasn't really said a lot of times in the movie though.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog