Drag me to Hell (2009)

Drag me to Hell is a Thriller movie, directed by Sam Raimi.The story about a Loan officer evicting an old gypsy out of her house due to her outstanding loans making the gypsy mad and bestowed a "Lamia" curse onto Christine Brown, the Loan Officer. Bearing a  3-day curse and escalates the torment as days pass down and on the third day, Lamia will bring her soul down to hell.

The movie was nice, has some really good shocker which caught me off guard. The entrance of the movie was nice too, Its so...catchy. The effects are nicely done but the manipulation of the ghost which is on the kettle scene at the Kitchen, its just too obvious  didn't liked it and i wasn't convinced in the acting in that scene. Also the scene where Christine was being thrown around in the air, ugh I swear she acts like "uh-oh, what did  I missed?"
Although this movie has some goofy things but I must say, I am entertained by them! 
I mean look at this Nose Blood Spray, can she still be breathing after that? And what about that Oral Fisting? Whoa....
Imma spray this to you SIR!
Okay Christine, open WIDE!
Anyways, bottom line, the movie is indeed great, but the acting was not so filling but watchable though! I like the witch, she really suits her role. Just a normal Horror-flick.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog