Thor (2011)

I've always been so enthralled whenever I hear that there is a movie featuring a magical world stuff genre and Chris Hemsworth as Thor is here to satisfy your Mythological hunger!

Thor 2011 directed by Kenneth Banagh and Joss Whedon is a truly magnificent film, and I tell you, if you ever had a chance to watch this I say DO IT! I mean it! This movie is so good it got me all hyped up to write this review and i don't even know where to start!

Thor features the journey of Thor himself traversing the world of we mortals live in, Earth; due to the actions of his "brother" he was exiled to the mortal world. Soon found himself left and abandoned on Earth he was not only bumped once but twice by Jane Foster, an astro-physicist who helped Thor get back into Asgard his home world. 

I've always loved this kind of stuff, especially because the special effects used are not too shabby, in fact, its truly magnificent and I can say its a job well done!

I will highly recommend this movie to my friends to watch this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog