Superhero Movie (2008)

The Superhero Movie is really hilarious, from the start til end. In this movie, I didn't expect much so grand but hey, this movie is not too shabby compared to some parady movies created before this for I have a really good laugh from time to time; although I feel kinda missing something and how I wished there were more Superheroes featuerd in this movie...since the title is Superhero Movie.

Overall, Actually there is nothing more to review in this movie for I haven't rewied other movies in this genre, so I don't know if they're acting right or wrong but hey! The movie is Hilarious and bold. You will not grow bored watching this film. 

Comment, did Drake Bell shaved his eyebrows? Also I like the Leslie Nielsen, he's seriously funny. Thumbs up!   






I love these lines:

Chief of Police: The woman, Lucille Adams of East Empire City, was badly injured.
Reporter: How was she injured?
Chief of Police: Badly. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog