Bad Teacher (2011)

Bad teacher is a comedy film starring Cameron Diaz as a foul mouthed teacher or should I say Evil huh? Anyways, this movie circles on Elizabeth Hasley, dumped by her "money bag" she now faces new challenges --to sustain her own living.

Now, Elizabeth now must find a new sugar dad in which Scott Delacorte (Justin Timberlake) a wealthy, smart and handsome and wealthy again appeared and this time she has to woo Scott into her own money bag. Typical story.

Anyhow, the movie is good I tell you really worth a watch and it was really funny. In my opinion this movie was like a so-so movie, not too shabby not too grand jut fine. I like everything in the movie except for the entry part( the teachers part slide show) and the rest is fine.

I really liked the evil, mischievous Cameron Diaz here, also the drug part where Ms. Squirrel was imprisoned due to false accusation which I really find really evil and cunning of her.
Overall it was nice, watchable and yeah, I enjoyed it, really enjoyed some good laugh. I guess I have to give this a 5 star rating, even though the movie have not much perks it somehow made me entertained so...5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog