3 Idiots (2009)

Whoa, just WHOA... I cannot just believe what I've just watched. This movie 3 Idiots, totally captivated no mesmerized me. I am totally amazed on the turn out of the movie and tell you, all scenes are superb and never a dull moment. A movie that is a jack-of-all-trades; Action, Comedy, Romance, Suspense, Musical...man! I don't know how they put all these genres into one whacky movie and I tell you, really Extraordinary!

Totally Rad, the BEST MOVIE I've ever seen! Who could've expect that this movie have effectively combined so many seemingly warring elements into one highly polished movie! 

3 idiots is directed by Rajkumar Hirani and as you can see this is an Indian movie and again I  have SUPER (super + Capslock) enjoyed this and left me with a somewhat teary eye in the end...gosh, the movie it totally captivating 'til the end, each scenes are totally unexpected and everything in me was cluttered, mixed emotions are at war, in some scenes I laughed so hard and then going suspense then romantic then Musical WTF?!

If I'm going to rate this movie 5 I'd be in for a suicide (my rating system says that 5 is the max), It's only just to give this movie a 10+ rating, I mean, technically, movies like this which is the only movie that I know that turns out as a real gem which has an uber mixed genres turned out so...great! Fabulous.

While typing this blog entry I can't help to smile and actually I am planning to watch it again! Ehem...anyways, like I said earlier, WHOA. Watch it or you'll regret it. This movie just made my 170 minute of my life Fantastic. 


What I also happen to like in this movie was the catchy Zoobi Doobi Musical Number by Pia and Rancho, even though I do not much like musicals damn the song was catchy (probably download it to my phone haha!) also one more, I just love what Rancho is doing with his face, Its just so cute like an 8th grader smile? Its like a mischievous genius smile eh? And ugh, I swear to you that these people really knows how to act! I also noticed how Rancho to pull all his scenes really touching, from teary moments to comedy scenes all went too good to be true!

What made me teary was the scene with Raju and Rancho at the hospital after jumping from the third floor office of virus. You know that pinching sensation on your chest god I hate that.

I totally love this movie, I liked the story the moral and...everything! I just loved how they bond and how they come at their friend in times of their need.


So there you go a full 5 star (I wished for 10 but 5 is the max) shining brightest. and oh yeah, If you have time (I assume you have) I recommend you to watch this movie, trust me, you'll definitely love this one.  

HA! If I can't make it 10 then I just have to make this bigger then!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahahaha, thanks for the link, its really funny XD LMAO

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog