Bridesmaids (2011)

From the producer of Superbad, Knocked-up and The 40 Year-old Virgin, Paul Feig made an amazing comeback film named Bridesmaids. A Humorous romantic disaster (not so really...kind of) movie about...Bridesmaids!

This movie is indeed a remarkable one. This 136 minute movie took like 2 and a half hours or something more in me but it didn't lag, all the scenes are nice and clear although some sex scenes are funny for me I just wished that I have watched the rated version. Like I said, the movie is great; totally fun and nice, all was crazy at first and had couple of laugh and actually while watching this I feel kinda awkward in some scenes like I was the one being humiliated in her shoes and I was like in my seat:

"Oh my God...Oh shit...God! What?!"

Okay so that's how it goes, the movie is catchy you know? I liked it, I liked the whole stuff, as if this movie was like 2 hours or more because there are a lot of places they shot the film --in short they made this movie all packed in like a canned spam.
Okay, there are also some scenes that somehow left all the other cast disappear like Rita and Becca which I think last saw them was in at the plane kissing each other and by the way why did they kissed?

Bottom line, 5-star for this great movie. I would really recommend this one t my friends. Another thing, I just love how Kristen Wiig acts, its so...Saturday Night live-ish Loved it


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog