Scream 4 (2011)

Scream 4 directed Wes Craven is a Thriller-Horror movie a sequel to Scream 1, 2 and 3. Well, First, i have no backgrounds on the previous films so I have nothing to share you  more about this.

Anyways, before I watch this movie, I thought...that this is a Comedy movie, just like Scary Movie so I ended up laughing all the way through all until the end without taking the scenes seriously I mean come on, I haven't watched the first 3 prequels duh. Plus, the introduction part resembles a comedy movie...a movie within a movie. Cool intro though!

I don't know but seriously whenever someone is being brutally stabbed, slit, slashed or beaten down to death I just can't stop laughing. Weird --but I like it.

Well, that is all can share with you guys, but hey! the movie is great, has some nice blood splashing action. Only thing is how come the "ghostface" guy managed to stab literally stab through the cop's skull (it penetrated through!) and still, manage to walk?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog