Stake Land (2010)

Stake Land directed by Jim Mickle is one heck of a movie that I love. Aside from Zombies, Vampires are also one of my likes (well they look zombies to me!). I totally liked this movie for this movie features the survival of normal people without any military help against Vampires, which makes this movie thrilling and exciting.

This movie took place at a post-apocalyptic war where vampires roam to kill Humans. Actually one more thing I love about this movie is the "cult" in this movie, it really added some twist in the movie; its like watching The Road, 28 days later and Book of Eli.

The movie itself is filled with thrill, action and a pinch of drama. One more thing, I'm really confused at the end for Mister left without any word...why is that? Also I'm kinda disappointed yet excited for the ending. The ending left me hanging BUT also left me excited for I know that there will be a sequel to this one.

I really do hope that the sequel will be done soon and I'll be rooting for it. And for the bottom line, Magnificent no goofs and stuff, highly polished and the narration was good truly added more spice in the movie. 5 stars.

Oh yeah, before I forgot, I wonder why did Jebediah Loven Resurrected as a high level vampire --that can talk? How did it happened?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog