Sunshine (2007)

Sunshine 2007 directed by Danny Boyle, a Science Fiction movie set on Icarus II, their voyager set to create a new star out of Sun due for the Sun will die if not renewed. About 50 years in the future, a group of scientists and astronauts gathered together to set a journey in reviving their dying Sun by dropping the "Payload" onto Sun creating a huge implosion onto the Sun's surface thus reviving the Sun's primary power. 

Alas! Another good Sci-Fi movie. Well, really I can well say that this movie is worth watching, the special effects, the actors, the atmosphere, everything is truly remarkable but as for me, I find this movie too fast...I don't know, somehow I get to miss some parts like when they set foot on the Icarus I, I just thought they were going outside the ship blah blah blah until they went inside saying "We're inside Icarus I" and I was like, "they're there?" Its just that they didn't informed the viewer that they're going inside before going into Icarus I right? Also, a comment to Pinbacker, why is he looking like that? Why is it that he is distorted when the camera turns into him? Why didn't he died when Capa turned the Sunlight at maximum at the observatory room? Why did Pinbacker wants to sabotage the Icarus Project? How did he managed to survive 7 years alone in a middle of nowhere? How I wished they put more background onto him and the little video about him didn't help at all. 

If you want to know the movie more, you can read it here at Wikipedia.

Bottom line, this movie deserves a 5 star but due to the questions I have I think I will give it 4 ----but what the heck? I'll give it 5! 

      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog