Green Lantern (2011)

The Green Lantern is a Superhero from the DC Comics played by Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 which is Earth. Hal Jordan who is a Cocky Test Pilot was chosen of Abin Sur's Ring after being caught off guard by Pharallax.

This movie Green lantern remind me so much of The Law of Ueki for not only of those Green lights but also because of those green item creation stuff but nonetheless, the movie is an absolute blockbuster. I also happen to like the story, it's something new to me. I have never been into comic hero movies before but this one is really great. A super hero movie that is not too focused on wooing the girl or playing the mysterious dark guy (you know who they are).

So far, the movie didn't bored me out but actually it made me enthralled. The lighting is great, special effects are great, the story is great, the actors are well suited in the film; overall, a whole rounded epic movie! I totally enjoyed watching this movie and I think personally, this one isbetter than *cough* Superman.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog