Don't be Afraid of the Dark (2010)

This movie, Don't be Afraid of the Dark by Troy Nixey before watching this, I've put a lot of expectations in this. I mean, Sheez I have high hope that this movie would be like super scary and such but then, boom. Crappy.

I didn't liked it, I think the movie that take people's body is much better (I forgot what the Title is). You see, first thing the film began to roll, it's like...well kinda good. Teeth being sacrificed and such and I began to bore at the near middle part; you know, lots of talking and stuff and at the middle part where these "creatures" began to appear, I was dismayed of what I've seen. I was like expecting scarier stuff or even just crippling shadows and grabs you, that is scary but spider like rats? Well I don't know.

Poor lighting, lots of talking, dull moments, UNscary creatures and goofy scenes, and to think of the ending, how I just wished that the guy was there at the basement instead than to the girl. The father didn't do much in the movie after all!

For me, I didn't liked it but then again I thought that not everyone has the same taste huh? I only managed to see this movie for IMDB gave a 6.1 rating so I thought, Hey might as well give this a try and then poof. Crap.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog