Sucker Punch (2011)

First of all I thought this was a magical movie like Harry Potter and I thought it would be like epic, but then Sucker Punch did totally what I have in mind. This movie is confusing, a lot of "skips" I don't know if its just me but you know the movie itself is confusing but slightly entertaining. Gotta admit the the special effects, the fight scenes and the environment really suits the theme of the movie and by the way, I watched this film with no background knowledge so yeah, that's a plus factor to my confusion.

This movie is nice, but the introduction part is rather really confusing, a bit dull. What even more puzzled me is the dance. What is this movie about anyway? About crazy people creating virtual reality in their head? What is so special about Baby Doll's dance that makes the audience in trance? Also,  the ending really confuses me, who is this "Wise man?" What is the place Baby Doll were into, a Mental institution or a Club? Why are they dancing? Why the place looks clubbish?

Overall, the movie was fine until the all my queries began to arise and left unanswered anyway, 4 stars for the whole special effects and awesome fighting scenes, you know as if I'm watching Tekken here the only catch is that they have no super punches like Jin and Kazuya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog