The Shrine (2011)

The Shrine 2011 directed by Jon Knautz is a Thrilling Horror movie about a story of 2 Journalist and a Photographer trying to get a "good story" to show to their boss; set out somewhere in Poland, instead, the story found them.

The movie was nice indeed, Although not that "too" nice for the movie left me a little disappointed for the language used, well I don't know if they're really speaking Polish how I wished that they put a subtitle so the audience know what they're talking about. Also I'll make a comment about the special effects used, its just simply obvious, about the fog thingy when they entered the mist, it can easily be spotted that they are using blue screen on that scene. Also as the movie progresses, its really dull, lots of useless talks and scenes that really didn't helped the movie (well for me no) like the bee scene, I barely understand whats the bee doing there? Whatever.

Anyways, the movie didn't sucks all together for the movie turned different at end which is...of course left for you to watch! I just liked the way the story turned out as if not your typical horror ending where everyone dies or everyone escaped etc. I love the human sacrifice thing, its really bloody and evil.

I really do have a lot of thoughts needed to be answered as the movie started to reel but then as the movie ends everything that boggled my mind just snapped out. Nice movie too by the way quite cheap on the scary part but the story will not fail to entertain you.

Overall this is a nice movie, worth watching. Also, I just simply love the cursed statue story...its just so, unique; plus the fact that the statue is indeed creepy looking.

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog