Photoshop of the Month 2!

In this month's issue I feature you again my Photoshop creations, well actually I may not be an expert like the other Graphic Experts but hey at least I can make this exceptional things ya know?! Anyways here the are!


Behold! The Human Statue! Hehehe, by the way, i made this shop long long time ago, i only found it lurking in my HDD so I decided what the heck, I'll put this too in the Blog! Thanks also for Ailene for using this picture (actually I didn't told her anything about photoshopping her as well as featuring her in my blog! I'm gonna be dead!) 



Next is this, I'd like to call it The Great Sundering, no not that Great Sundering with the tree of Eternity blowing up! Actually I kinda get the name from it, anyways, I kinda pictured it when I was daydreaming looking outside the classroom of PUP East floor and I pictured what and how will Aliens cut through our System? Like creating a huge wormhole onto the skies bending Time and Space itself. Its like destroying everything in its path. And what would it be like if they're hostile? Trying to take our Home World for to take? Thinking about it really excites me! So I decided to express it in this way, its so close on how I actually pictures it but It'll do!


Next is this picture. I love playing with lights in photoshop, especially making magic stuff, making it like...dream looking, something magical and such you know? So I decided to make them the models and fortunately they liked it!



I like this one, its like a real painting but the catch here is that it not a painting. Digital painting! This shop was inspired by some photo I've seen at DevianArt from which I don't know.  I looks good isn't it?


Ahh, the Forest Gypsy; Who would have thought that this one is Photoshopped? Its just almost perfect but the pixels didn't go with me but hey, by looking far It looked real right?.........right? 


Okay now, you've probably wondering why is this photo here? Well like the first one (statue lady and I also didn't ask for this guy's permission to use his photo in this blog so then again, I'm dead twice! Aww!) I happened to find this one on my drive as well and I just remembered that this one is the first successful background transferring shop I made! Not to count my goofy 1x1 ID picture I photoshopped for me not to go to a Cameraman just to take a picture of me haha. I mean look at this, It almost look real! RIGHT?! 




And lastly the Part 2 of BSBA HRDM 4N collage featuring our Laugh trips and craziness (Drums thudding) Walla! A Photo Mosaic! FYI it kinda makes me sad for there are A LOT of Internet softwares that automate this kind of art and to think that this one is made by them? Think again. I made this one manually, gathered pictures and such and combine them one by one. Hope you like it. ^^


Also I made this one to show you all dear viewers my classmates! Hope you like my collection so far! Well, I was supposed to release a monthly issue of this but since my Card Reader broke down I have no other tools to transfer files to my PC but then again, let's keep ourselves updated then, may someday I'll buy a better Camera and a Card Reader too! HAHA!


One more thing, whenever there is something on your mind, don't hesitate to hit the comment link down below this blog and lets see what you got! Questions about this blog WILL NOT be tolerated! Nah, just joking! Comments will be highly appreciated, so please make a comment. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog