Priest (2011)

Priest by Scott Charles Stewart is a post-apocalyptic vampire movie taken where the Church rules and its laws are absolute. Damn I really hate movies with such theme and that's why I love watching them.

For me, the movie is a not so really good. Everything seemed to happen so much and I totally disliked the story. Also what about these hideous creatures with no eyes? Vampires too? Also what about this Hicks guy do? If I know better I would thing that this guy is just an extra, he barely do anything that reflects the story! Except of course for the big kiss at the ending but that doesn't makes any sense! Also added to my expectation tot his movie, I was like expecting that the Priest would destroy the church but it didn't happen.

Overall, not really worth a watch, I don't even care if this is in 3D for the only 3D scene I saw was the cross shuriken being tossed again and again. Also, I was expecting more of action scenes,blood baths and such but this, its more like having to watch movie full of talking. At the end, I was left crippled, bored, disappointed and hungry for more; and trust me, I've seen some other vampire movies and they aren't dull like this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog