Fright Night (2011)

Fright Night, by so far the lamer (not the lamest) vampire movie I've seen. I meant not to be harsh but hey, this movie kept me waiting for something and for the first 30-40 minutes the whole movie was dull and lots of talking and I don't even know how did IMDB gave this a 6.8 rating? Well anyway at least Fright Night kept my occupied though.

The whole movie for me was like...a so-so. Also why is it in genre of Comedy? Is this a Parody movie? Why isn't this movie funny is this is a Comedy movie? Am I the only one who took this movie seriously?

Bottom line, it sucks like Twilight (no hard feelings people). Even though I haven't watched the original 1985 movie I guess my thoughts would have been still , the same even if I watched it. Also, the movie didn't tell what is that Artifact/Pedestal thingy that Charley took? And also, to tell you is this movie is trying to portray a Horror scene...Hell NO! I mean look at the movie poster! HE'S THE VAMPIRE? How can you get scared in front of him exactly? You tell me. You might be offering yourself to him instead of running away!

I really LOLed when I saw this movie poster haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog