Limitless (2011)



Limitless by Neil Burger, at first I thought was a movie of people with Superpowers but I guess I as wrong. This movie, the moment it started and for the first 10 minutes everything was boring. I'd best say that this movie was unfulfilling, crappy and dull. The way the movie is being narrated is dull, and I was lucky Ihave abreado nmy hand to eat out or else I would have walked out of the theathre.

Bottom line, the movie is a about people who use Drugs to get things done, a pill that enhances brain activity at 100% capacity; well that is nifty! No biggie here but for me, the movie supposedly be better and all hyped up if they only made the narration more lively and exciting.. As i perceived, I really liked the story, a brain pill? How I wished that they could've expand and made the narration much better no?





Honestly, I kind of want to have those pills for myself, think of the possibilities huh?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog