My OJT Experience

On the Job Training or OJT for short is a required training for college students to know and feel how is it look like being in that situation minus the punishment when you something goofy: Salary Deduction. 

For me, it'll be few more days before my OJT and I'm wondering what Company should I join to? And since I'm a management student I'm supposed to go where Offices and cubicles exists, doing paperwork as expected, doing marquees on PowerPoint, encode stuff you know just thinking of it makes me real sad, I mean are those are the kind of stuff I'm going to do all day?

Honestly I have no idea what this OJT really works maybe it'll surprise me, and you know what I think? I'm thinking of how about go to a military barracks, become an intelligence employee of you know, some government organization like in the movie Thor. Hahaha I'd love that. Handling confidential files, data, projects and stuff but unfortunately for me, I have to be first enrolled at a military academy before I could go waltz in a Military Fort. Bummer.

How about you? What do you think? I'll update you more on the day coming okay? This is far I I can go, Lets see what's gonna happen to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog