Monte Carlo (2011)

Monte Carlo, as the title says, the movie took place there. I totally love the movie, not only because Selena was the main character but also because I totally love the the environment, the place, the ambiance, the spirit, its so authentic, so great. Monte Carlo made me giggle most of the time I just don't know why. Everything was great, well polished, AWESOME!
"Superb, funny, exciting, overall I just have to say the this one is the BEST Chick flick movie I've seen."
Bottom line, the movie is I don't want to repeat my self but here it is, the movie great, and if you like chick flicks, you'll totally enjoy this movie like I do. And after watching this movie, I thought of hmmm, what If I go to Monte Carlo too? And maybe find a spoiled heir that looks like me too! HAHA! Okay dream on. Also, for some reason, this movie reminds me Mr. Bean's Holiday, funny for there are resemblances.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cristian's Blog